Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
Sunday, October 20th 2013 .:. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
To enter the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
using EventsOnline.ca please follow
- Type your name and other information into the form below and click
the submit button.
- Use your Visa, Mastercard or AMEX credit card to pay for your entry. The transaction
will be processed securely in Canadian dollars.
- Once you have successfully paid for your entry your information
will automatically be added to the event database and the Eventsonline.ca
confirmation page for the event will be updated.
Depending on your Internet connection, this process may take
about 16 seconds. During this
time do not click your Browser's
back button or stop button.
||Monday Nov. 12 - Monday Jan. 28
||Tuesday Jan. 29 - Monday May 27
||Tuesday May 28 - Monday July 29
||Tuesday July 30 - Monday Oct. 14 (Unless limit is reached)
|5k with Baby Stroller
- Online registration will close at Midnight on October 14th, 2013 unless the cap of 6000 in the marathon, 12000 in the half and 7500 in the 5k has already been reached.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, baby carriers, skateboards, rollerblades, animals and any unauthorized bicycles & wheeled devices will NOT be allowed in this race.
- Entry fee does not include processing fee or HST.
- REGISTERING MULTIPLE PARTICIPANTS: please DO NOT use the same e-mail address for each registrant to ensure you receive your separate confirmation e-mail/last minute information.
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No Entry on Race Day
- AGE LIMIT: Half Marathon = 16 years old
- AGE LIMIT: Marathon = 18 years old
- IMMDA Advisory Statement on Children & Marathoning
- * Price is only valid if the race has not already reached the race cap.
- We will allow participants to push a child in a stroller in the 5k event ONLY; there will be a $10 fee for this entry. The $10 fee will cover the child’s registration, as all individuals on course must be registered. You will also be provided with an additional bib that must be worn on the back of the individual who is pushing the stroller. This additional bib is for everyone’s safety and will read “STROLLER” to indicate to those around you that you are pushing a stroller. This is a recreational category and you will be assigned to the purple corral and asked to start at the back.
Manage your Registration
Need to update your registration information? If so, please click here.
MANDATORY FIELD = *